DR Didi Motsepe is a sole Director and Founder of Dermadee Skin Care Centre.She obtained her Masters degree in Medicine, in the field of Dermatology from University of Cape Town.
She worked and trained at Groote Schuur Hospital and Red Cross Children Hospital in Cape Town for 5 years.
She studied Medical Laboratory Technology and completed Bachelor of Science (Biochemistry) before qualifying as a medical doctor at Medunsa, South Africa.
She has presented in several international and local dermatology congresses, including at European College for the study of Vulva Disease (ECSVD) in the UK and at the Society for Pediatric Dermatology in USA.
She received the 2012 Dermatologist from a Developing Country Award at Monterey, USA issued by the Society for Pediatric Dermatology. She keeps up to date by regularly reading medical journals, attending dermatology congresses and training conferences. As a member of HPCSA AND BHPC, she is obliged to cover a certain CME units annually.
Memberships of Professional Bodies:
- Health Professional Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- Botswana Health Professional Council (BHPC)
- Elected member of the International Advisory Board of the International Society of Pediatric Dermatology.
- Dermatology Society of South Africa (DSSA)
- South African Society of Dermatological Surgery (SASDS)
- Dermatologic Aesthetic Surgery International League (DASIL)
- Allergy Society of South Africa (ALLSA)